Friday, March 22, 2019

Measuring Our Life

Each day brings it's own set of challenges.Some have "bigger" decisions that have to be made than others, but all have decisions that must be made. 

Some of the basic ones include:
What kind of attitude will I have today?
What am I trusting in?
What deserves my focus today?

  • ATTITUDE

It's not a once for all decision, but it can only become the background of our entire life if we determine that EACH DAY we will submit to the will of God for us and let Him work through us.

  • TRUST

We cannot put our trust in past experience nor accumulated assets, as good or as much as that may be. It is daily trust in God that must override our understanding and make us keenly aware of the importance of the steps that comprise a walk of faith.

  • FOCUS

We have today. God loves me and wants a relationship with me. Quietness and prayer are building blocks in today's value. 

"Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O Lord, my strength, and my redeemer" (Psalm 19:14)

1 comment: