Friday, March 24, 2023

THE LAST FEW MILES



This week highlights.

On a positive note, I don't have any more classified documents in my important papers filing cabinet and I haven't been notified that I am indicted on any new charges. Of my five NCAA March Madness basketball brackets, my highest ranking was at 2.1k and worst at 2.30M. 


In other news, today I begin hospice. Vicki 's latest PET Scan report is that her cancer numbers are down but also indicated additional abdominal lymph nodes are involved.

Personality conflicts also flared up and a car insurance increase has forced a decision-making which intensified as I get multiple emails, texts and phone calls from a few innocent Google searches. In the midst of it all, we received news that the remaining student loans have been discharged, so they now won't have to be subtracted from our life insurance payout. I told Vicki that now she will be able to enjoy the full amount with her next husband. She quickly reminded me that this is a  race and she intends to beat me to heaven, and in our private sense of humor we shared a laugh together. This is the day the Lord hath made, WE WILL REJOICE AND BE GLAD IN IT


No comments:

Post a Comment